Friday, May 29, 2015

Fill the Pit Friday: Long John SIlver's

If you are going to do fish as a fast food LJS is one of those places.. if given a choice I probably go there than McD'x etc :-)

Long John Silvers - click here

Fish or clan strips is probably the better deal.. but the allure will always be the hush puppies..at least for me :-)





They of course have platters etc. but for $5 you get a decent portion to fill the pit .. and after all thats the reason we go to these types of places.. :-)

I seem to remember them having mash potatoes, as a side.. but I do not see it any longer. I mention that because when we were new parents with our first born we were at a mall stopped in for a bite realized our young one was still hungry.. so we got him mashed potatoes .. to this day he is always still hungry :-)

What do you get when you go to Long John's?

Buon Appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment