Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Warwick Thai Restaurant - Warwick, NY

I went out for a meal with one of my Masonic Brothers, just before lodge.
Our lodge is in Warwick so we opted to try this restaurant.

 click here


For a Thai restaurant, the menu is slightly expansive. This can be good or bad and it all depends on the person sitting down to eat.
I found some of the prices a bit high, but then again it is Warwick ;-)

I was slightly disappointed, because I wanted to try the noodle dish listed:
When I ordered it, however, I was told it was a soup noodle dish. No where in the "Noodles" section that it is in nor description, above, does it say SOUP.

I went with:
I asked for it spicy, and I enjoyed the meal. It was a pleasant surprise, after my initial disappointment.
My Brother ordered the Penang Curry, which looked a bit watery to me,. He enjoyed his meal as well, though he did splash it on his good shirt a few times ;-) I told him it looked a bit watery, more like the Massaman than Penang consistency i am used to seeing, but what do i know.. :-p

I would definitely go back and try a few other dishes, when the opportunity arises.

Buon Appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment