Thursday, January 22, 2015

Loughran's Irish Pub, in Salisbury Mills , NY





They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Monday through Thursday you can get this Prime Rib Special for $19.95. It reminds me of something out of the Flintstone's :-)

This was my second venture to this restaurant, a few months ago, and it did not disappoint. This side of beef is cooked and cut to order and comes with several types of potatoes. They were out of the mashed/boiled so I opted for the waffle fries.

Parking is at a premium so you need to get there and get lucky to find a proper spot. It is rather small and can be snug depending on how many people show up. We were a dozen freemasons and it was "cozy".
No one had a bad meal, I could have eaten it all but I "chose" to bring half home.

I hear the lobster is good there as well, but I get plenty of lobster in June. Some places you go for a specific meal, this is one of those places for me. I cannot see going there and NOT getting this slab of beef :-)

If I say a place is worth the trip, people know I wouldn't steer them wrong .. It's worth every ounce.

Buon Appetito!

Steve C.

Click here for their website

No comments:

Post a Comment