Monday, March 16, 2015

Yama Ya in New City NY.

The town I live in doesn't have many places i like to frequent and blog about.

is one of the exceptions.
click to go to website



Last Friday, Sir Terry Pratchett, took a walk with Mort and we decided to honor him by having a non traditional meal.

I was remiss in taking photos of the special appetizer given to us. My dinner guests were my wife and our very dear friend. they both gave me hell for forgetting.

But here is what we did have to eat :


This is Kaki Fried :  fried oyster appetizer .. it was very tasty.
Just enough for us to have 2 each. Otherwise it may have been a battle royale to see who got seconds :-)
 This was the live clam. The presentation was nice and all edible including the thinly sliced lemon wedges. I have to admit it added thats certain texture and zing.
Very reminiscent of a ceviche.








Our entrees were just as delicious:
from the Sushi platters.

To the cooked maki rolls, there's something for everyone.


If you are so inclined they are right next to the BowTie cinema.
So you could have a dinner and a movie. We just had Dinner...

Buon Appetito.

No comments:

Post a Comment